The Mountains of Instead

Championing fiction as an escape from pandemics, politics and bad TV.

BBAW


After much thought and some pep talks and encouragement from readers and fellow bloggers (thank you, Lauren - you should be doing this yourself!), I have decided to register for two featured category awards during BBAW.  I am still in two minds about this but at the very least I hope that getting involved with BBAW will be a way to interact with other bloggers, both known to me and unknown!

So, the categories I have decided to register for (and the posts for consideration) are:

Best New Blog

Best Written Blog

There we have it - I hope that plenty of people register. I could certainly reel of a list of a dozen blogger whom I would happily nominate if possible.  I was initially very reluctant to register as it felt a bit forward... but, why not?  It should be plenty of fun!





Comments

Cecelia said…
So glad you're registering! I'm a newer follower, but I love coming by to see what's new on your blog. You = awesome!
Nomes said…
Oooh - good luck! I love your blog :)

Mine is new too (5 weeks old) but I really have no idea if any of my posts would be good enough... and even if I have a favourite post? might give it some thought...

xx
Nomes said…
Oh - I definitely loved the music and hot boys post :)
Lauren said…
I'm really glad you decided to enter, and I think you're right about it being a good way to interact with other bloggers. I seem to remember a lot of BBAW-related events going on last year - the interview exchange was especially fun to read. Good luck!!!
back to top